Friday, March 2, 2012

A Cultural Moment

I wanted Vernon to watch a video that I saw for the first time today. He stopped 1 minute into it....

Me: "Why did you stop the video? I want you to watch the whole video."

Vern: "I don't want to watch any more."

Me: "Why?"

Vern: "BECAUSE HE WAS WAGGLING HIS TACKLE AT ME!!!"

Me: [laughing uncontrollably]........................................ [still laughing uncontrollably]

It's moments like this I love that he is English and I am American. We will forever keep each other entertained.


3 comments:

  1. Hahaha this is too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same reaction when my niece showed me this same video! lol (diff wording of course hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL! I Love the song but have never seen the clip - it's brilliant. I will show my hubby when he gets home on the weekend but he is Scottish and probably won't like the wiggly tackle either

    ReplyDelete

Vernon and I are in a long distance marriage which started out as a long distance relationship for 14 years. I would love for you to leave a comment on my blog post.