Saturday, March 16, 2013

Ring Shopping


I was not looking forward to shopping for my wedding ring.  This is something a couple should do together, and I could not wait 1 week before the wedding to shop for my wedding ring so on one of my visits into Erickson Jewelers I mentioned how sad I was about it.  The owner's response to that was, "We have Wifi and iPads, I'm sure we could bring him in on Skype or something." I of course thought that was an awesome idea!  We ended up doing a Google Hangout on my computer and it turned out great.  I asked Vernon to make sure to get one screen grab so I could blog about it later. :) We picked out a white gold ring to compliment my yellow gold engagement ring.  I love the mixed metals and my wedding band is so sparkly it looks like glitter! I can't say enough good things about this jeweler and thank you Honey for agreeing to do a hangout with me at the jewelry store.




1 comment:

  1. I am so glad it turned into a happy experience for you and I CANNOT WAIT to see the ring! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Vernon and I are in a long distance marriage which started out as a long distance relationship for 14 years. I would love for you to leave a comment on my blog post.