Sunday, March 3, 2013

Wedding Expo!



In February I went to my first official wedding outing.  I drug my mom out on what was a beautiful day and we went out to lunch then to the local wedding expo.  For our small town it was pretty nice.  It was hosted by the Midtown Mall.  My goal was to find a florist, baker and a set of toasting glasses like the ones from my    February 3rd post.  I haven't received any input yet on that post and was really hoping for some comments so check out that post and help us out! There was a speaker at this expo who was a wedding planner and he brought up some very good points to think about like scheduling, cake placement, guest lists, meals, stuff like that.  I feel like I'm running blind with this wedding planning thing but so far things seem to be falling into place.  I did find a baker, not at the expo, but through word of mouth and I'm confident she is going to be awesome! I've done some research and found a couple of florists and should really pay them a visit in the near future.  It was cool seeing all the young brides and many familiar faces attending the expo and manning the booths.  I think my mom had fun too, we haven't been shopping together in years, although we didn't buy anything we still had fun.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Vernon and I are in a long distance marriage which started out as a long distance relationship for 14 years. I would love for you to leave a comment on my blog post.