Friday, July 19, 2013

One of many terrible jokes I have to put up with all the time.

My niece had to have her adenoids out so I thought I'd send her a little gift to keep her busy while she was stuck in bed.  I was simply telling Vernon that this gift would be from the four of us and this is what I get in return.


 me: ... I sent her a coloring book, stickers, crayons and a lap desk from you, me, heidi and yaz she'll get it on thurs.
the stickers and coloring book are of animals
 Vernon:  Cool
 Sent at 10:50 AM on Tuesday
 me:  from now on i'm signing cards/gifts, etc from the both of us or all 4 of us
 Vernon:  Are they in a packet? Don't open if the seal is broken
 me:  huh?
 Vernon:  Lol
 me:  i don't get it
 Vernon:  Animal stickers
 me:  still don't get it
 Vernon:  Remind me when we're bored in bed one day
 me:  NO
tell me now
i wont remember this conversation
why do animal stickers have to be sealed?
OH... Seal is an animal
is that it?
 Vernon:  Lol
 me:  Is that it? did I get it?
LOL
 Vernon:  Yes!
 me:  sometimes I REALLY hate your jokes
 Vernon:   :)   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vernon and I are in a long distance marriage which started out as a long distance relationship for 14 years. I would love for you to leave a comment on my blog post.