Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Future Husband



Happy Birthday to the man of my dreams, the man that I will marry this year.

I have never been so excited for a year like I am for 2013.  Vernon, I wish I could be with you today.  You work so hard and take such great care of those around you.  Enjoy your daughter today, as I'm sure she's going to spoil you like she does every year. I hope you have something special like a lager or root beer. 

Here are some recent pics of me since you are always saying how you want more pictures of me.  This is what I wore today for your birthday.  I love you so so much!   I can't wait to talk to you this afternoon/tonight. 



Yes, this one is cheezy... I'm actually on the phone with Heidi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vernon and I are in a long distance marriage which started out as a long distance relationship for 14 years. I would love for you to leave a comment on my blog post.