Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday 5 - What a Babe, Hubba Hubba

Today I am trying the meme Friday 5 which is being hosted by Living Like the Kings. I noticed it on The Expat Bride. I like her list of famous men that she "loves slightly less than her groom" and I thought that this would be a fun list to put together. So, here is my list of famous men that I'm quite fond of, but not as much as my sweet Englishman.

1. TIM ROTH


 Ok. anyone that knows me is now saying, "DUH", including Vernon.

2. DANIEL CRAIG











Um... see a pattern here? I couldn't make up my mind which pic to post so feel free to enjoy both! ;)

3. CHRIS EVANS



God bless America!

4. CRAIG FERGUSON



He's just super charming and super funny.

5. TIM ROTH



DUH.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the list...and LOOOOVE TIM ROTH! Especially in Lie To Me which is like my ultimate fav show. Along 20596835068 others...yipes I need a hobby...wait i have about 485609568 of those too...hmm

    ReplyDelete

Vernon and I are in a long distance marriage which started out as a long distance relationship for 14 years. I would love for you to leave a comment on my blog post.