Friday, July 1, 2011

Monthly Milestones - June

Photobucket

Well, I have 3 more followers this month, and my goal was 2. Pretty awesome! Not only that but I have found several new blogs and connected with several other bloggers. I have been enjoying reading the various expat blogs, mommy blogs, writing blogs and even a blog about blogging. I have added twitter and facebook buttons, and tabs including a daily photo. Vernon really likes that feature. It's fun for me too.

July I have a lot to do. I want to clean out the garage and start purging my belongings. Sell, charity or toss. It is important that I get rid of as much as I can. I also want to register for fall classes, I haven't done that yet. Well, it will probably only be one class because I can't afford to take two. I really wish I could take two.

I again hope to add two more followers. I've been meeting some really cool people out here.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you find many more followers, it took me a wee while before I even got one, but once one appeared severeal more came along.
    Have a lovely week-end.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up! I've really enjoyed your more frequent postings :)

    I've re-added your link, so you are good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you got more followers!!!! I still only have 2, where you are one of the two, LOL.
    Good luck for July, and sorry I haven't been on as much!
    Tell Heidi I said Hi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have to opportunity to do a blogfest, that's a great way to increase your followers. Also, you might consider checking out the people who comment on some of your favorite blogs. If you like what they post and follow them, frequently they'll follow you back.

    I wandered over here from Ellie Garratt's blog.

    Love the picture of the tardis in your background. Makes me think of Dr. Who.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Donna! That is exactly how I found Ellie's blog. I'll pick a few followers or commenters and check out their sites. Thanks for visiting and following... and Vernon and I just love Dr.Who! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on achieving your monthly milestones!

    I love a good a de-clutter - very therapeutic. You have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Vernon and I are in a long distance marriage which started out as a long distance relationship for 14 years. I would love for you to leave a comment on my blog post.